Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Angels


















My dearest friend, Karla, came over on Sunday night. Karla & I put all my pictures back on the walls. It took a couple of hours, but it's done! HipHipHooray! Karla has such a good eye for doing stuff like this. I am finally getting my apartment to look like my home again! Karla, Thanks so very much for helping me on Sunday night! I absolutely value our Friendship. God knew what he was doing when we sat by each other in Stephen Ministry. Praise God for his mighty good deeds!


I had a relaxing time over the weekend. I spent good quality time with some of my Sorority Sisters, got my hair cut (It's short, cute, & sassy), went to church, and to youth groups.......It was a great weekend, not long enough, but great!


Since we only had two teenagers show up, we started discussing God's Angels. It's amazing the Bible talks about Angels constantly, but the Bible never really states how or when they came to be in existence. The Bible does states Angels were definitely created by God & they are a different species from humans. I grew up Catholic. In the Catholic church I attended, we talked about Angels constantly in church & in youth groups. Angels always fascinated me. I have always been I am the type of person who likes details---lots of details. Since the Bible does not state when the Angels came into existence, I am on a Mission to find out everything I can about Angels. I just got a book on Angels......and I am really excited to read it.


What do you think about Angels?

No comments: