Friday, May 25, 2007

Spiders are NOT a Girl's Best Friend.

Last night, after I came in my front door I noticed this HUGE spider by the door. I started freaking out immediately (I'm such a GIRL)! It was the biggest spider EVER. He jumped on the side of the sofa.......I started saying I will never be able to sit on my new sofa again (like the spider really cares)! I tried to get him off & finally I did after 3 times kicking the other side of the sofa. He started walking towards me. I started screaming. The dogs thought they found a new toy. Abby walked right over to it and started touching it. I started screaming in a nice calm voice to the dogs...."Get away Girls, Get away, the Spider will eat you". The spider is still coming towards me. I did what any Good, Nice Southern Lady would do.......I stepped on it and screamed at the same time (believe me I had shoes on)! I picked up my foot only to find out the spider was still alive & well and still coming at me (apparently he had a mission). So, this time I stepped on him again, still screaming, and I started doing dances on top of him. He was finally gone. Thank goodness. I never really thought of myself as a Drama Queen until this very moment. It's official: I AM A DRAMA QUEEN!

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

I always use brooms and dust pans on spiders. I put it in the spiders path and they climb in there then I a. spray with bug spray and toss out the door or b. take the broom and cover the dust pan and chuck it out the door.

Sometimes if the spider doesn't go along with the plan I use the broom to sweep the spider into the dust pan.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

for food... I am in
just send me what you want it to look like