Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Cheesy Girls.

Memorial Weekend was a good, lazy weekend. Here's the run down: I took care of Karla's dogs while they went on a mini vacation, I went to Heather house to visit Brooke & baby Emery, Brooke--You are absolutely adorable. Congrats on a Beautiful Daughter. Emery is beautiful! I organized & cleaned my bedroom closet (praise God it's finally done), watched Lifetime, Discovery Health, & the HBO channel almost all weekend, I have very sore arm muscles from falling twice over the weekend and cleaning out my closet (I really do not do well when I am sore & hurting), hosted a mini-Sorority meeting, watched the rain, walked in the rain, washed clothes (how can one person dirty so much?), I went to Sunday School & Church, walked the dogs, rested & napped, was lazy on the sofa, went to Studio Movie Grill yesterday with Deborah, got queso spilled on both Deb & I (hence the name of this blog---The Cheesy Girls), got free passes to another movie, will not order queso again.

Here's what I learned this weekend: If I simply keep up my closet, I would not have organize it once a year or so, the dogs really do not like walking in the rain & would prefer to hold it until they can not hold it anymore, I am the biggest whiny baby when I am in pain--any pain--what's going to become of me if I ever have to experience anything major in my life---just give me the strongest pain medication the hospital has, did you know you can only take 6 tablets of ibuprofen in a 24 hour period--I think I took 16 pills on Saturday--I guess I should read the labels before I take so many, I am very proud of the our Military who protect us each day so I may have freedom, and last but definitely not least I need someone to come finish my laundry. Seriously, how can one person dirty so much?

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I have a really cool ...
kinda soft purple with hearts in a repeating pattern..
I think it is cool
our resident blogger likes it.
let me know what you think.
I can have you fancied up in a flash.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Girl you crack me up.