Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Muscles, Friends, and Church

My weekend was filled with good friends and misery. Friday night, I went to dinner with some good friends.....it was a great night out! I truly enjoyed myself! I love cooking at home, but at times it's so much more enjoyable to have someone wait on you, serve you food, and clean up the dishes!

Saturday was a great day from hell! My Sorority and I were car hops at Sonic as a fundraiser. We worked for tips from 10am to 5pm! I had a great time spending the day with my friends. It's always good to see my Sorority Sisters! BUT did you know you have ten thousand butt muscles, leg muscles, back muscles and arm muscles?!!!? I wanted to stretch my muscles so when I got home, I took the dogs on a long walk. Well, after the walk with the dogs, I thought my legs were going to fall off. I took a very long extremely hot bath! I think my bath lasted for a solid hour! I finally decide to get out of the tub, but since every muscle in my body was screaming I could not get up! I had horrible thoughts of me having to call 911 to get me out of the tub! Can you imagine the call? It would be something like this:

911 operator: What's your emergency?

ME: Well, I took a bath, and now I can not seem to get my big butt up and out of the tub......

911 operator: Ma'am can you please repeat that? (hahahahahahahaha)

ME: Here's my problem......I decided to take a bath after a long day of working and standing on my feet........When I decided to get out of the tub, my muscles are way to sore and my butt is too large to move........so I have been stuck in the tub for hours........and I do not seem to be getting any better........so can you PLEASE send over the Sexiest Fireman, Policeman, and EMT to my home ASAP......so I can get out of the tub.

911 operator: Ma'am (hahahahahaha), they are on their way (hahahahahahaha)


Praise God I did not have to call anyone to help me! I found some movement in my afterall and finally got out of the tub!

Sunday was a good day..........I truly enjoy my church, and all we do to glorify God! I am truly blessed to be a member of such a caring church. Last week, one of our Life-Long Church members passed away. Her name is Carolyn. Carolyn was a wonderful strong Christian woman whom I aim to be like. She was so grounded in her Faith, Family, and Church that she will be truly missed. Praise and Thanks to Christ for the wonderful Life Carolyn lead........Praise God she lived everyday with a positive attitude even with all her pain caused by cancer. Thanks to you Lord, for bringing Carolyn and the rest of her family into my life! She will be truly missed!

In God's Amazing Hands.


Have a great week!

No comments: