Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Fun!

Easter weekend was so fun-filled & exciting I wish I could have one more day off! Friday, I went to Dallas Blooms with my friends Deb & Robert! The day was Gorgeous......it was the perfect day......not too hot & not too cold! Deb, Robert and I sat down for about an hour just enjoying each other company, taking in the scenery, and people watching! I just love people watching at public events! People are so very strange, I love them all! Saturday, I went to my Church's Easter Egg Hunt! My friends who organized the Hunt did an amazing job! We even had people who are not members of our church come to the Hunt! It was great seeing new faces. The children really had lots of fun! Sunday was Easter! Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks for your amazing gift! I Love & Honor you always! I went to Church on Sunday. Pastor Bruce preached on Hope! Bruce's sermon was wonderful! After church, I went over to the Biel House for lunch & games! I had an amazing time at the Biel's! I learned how to play a new game.......It's called Farkel. Doesn't the word Farkel sound absolutely dirty?! It was a really fun game!
I pray every one had a Happy Easter!

3 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I love the word, Farkel. It sounds soooo, funky!

Amber said...

It sounds like you did have a fun-filled weekend. I'm glad you were able to have such fun. That is what life is all about. Making the most out of it, right? I just love this time of the year, even though it is 100+ degrees outside!! I will just stay put inside for most of it!!

Anonymous said...

I am the champion! Farkel is a great game--a litle change from the usual dominos. Thank you for coming and sharing Easter with our family--I had a great time too.