Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Facts of Life......

It's amazing how quickly life passes before you.......It's amazing when a smell takes you back to the Good Ole Days! I used White Rain hairspray this morning for the first time in years. My Grandparents have always used White Rain. My MawMaw always said it was the best hair spray.
I keep remembering my childhood, and all the time I spent with my Grandparents. I have a picture of my Grandparents on my computer I see everyday. It was taken on 02/27/04. Who would have ever thought 2 years later we would have been at my MawMaw's funeral? This morning I was remembering all the great times I had with MawMaw. She was truly a great Lady........She was also a little on the crazy side, but then again I think that's where my Mom and I get it from! ;)

Praise God for Grandparents.

No comments: