Monday, April 10, 2006

Is Today really Monday?

My weekend was great. Friday night, I went to dinner with some friends. After dinner, I went home and took a long needed bath. It was blissful, and so relaxing! Saturday night, the girls and I had a girl's night out! We painted pottery, and went to dinner.....It was a great night, and I can not wait to do it again soon. I remember when my nights would consist of going out to a club, and drinking and dancing the night away. I loved those days. If I actually had friends who still went clubbing I would go.......but most of my friends are married with children, or in committed relationships . What I need is a great Single Friend, and a Great Gay Friend who still likes to "go out". OR What I actually want is Boyfriend for myself! Any takers? I will be taking applications Sunday thru Saturday 9am until 10pm. Please send any Single Males my Way.

I can not believe Easter is this Sunday! It seems like Christmas was only yesterday! I am off on Good Friday.......I maybe going to the Ft. Worth Zoo. I love going to the zoo.
Since Easter is Sunday, does your family have any special traditions for Easter?

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

I would be your boyfriend if I could be :)

Phat Girl said...

LOL! You are so silly & a little weird! Thanks for your kinds words they are appreciated! LOL!