Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hoppy Easter!

The Easter Weekend is one of my favorite weekends. It's a great time to reflect on the amazing Gift God gave to me. Praise to God for asking his only Son to die such a horrible death so I may have eternal life! Glory to God in Heaven, and Peace to his Children on Earth!

My weekend is going to be filled with lots of great things! Tonight, the men in my church are acting out "The Living Last Supper". I love this performance. It's a little long, but at times it truly brings me to tears. I am actually doing the make-up for the play tonight. I wonder how many of the men I can actually make look like a woman!
Tomorrow, I am going to the Dallas Blooms at the Arboretum! It's one of my favorite events to attend in Dallas.
Sunday afternoon, I am going over to the Biel's house to spend Easter Sunday with my "adopted" family in Dallas. We are going to eat, and play games. One of my favorite things to do is play Mexican train or chicken foot with the crazy Biel's.

I pray everyone has a great Easter Weekend!

God Bless!

No comments: