Saturday, October 27, 2007

Life is Good...Until when?

I keep thinking my Life is going a little "too good" lately. When Life is going a little too well, I always expect something bad to happen. It's weird for me to even say that. God has blessed me beyond belief. So, why do I always expect bad things to happen? I think it's because something always happens when reality gets the better of me. Life can be difficult.....Work, Friends, Family, Pets, Dating, Church Hunting...are things that stress me out...but in reality they are my Blessings from God! It's funny how some of our Blessings in Life can be the cause of Stress. I attended Al-Anon years ago. My favorite Phrase I learned is "Let Go and Let God!" This is very Powerful for me. God handles everything...only if we simply give everything over to him. Amazing. Difficult, but Amazing. At times, I think I can handle Life on my own. I tell God I can handle situations on my own by not talking to him about what I want to do with my Life. I should be asking God what he wants me to do in with the gift of Life he has given me.

What are some of the Blessings in your Life that cause you stress?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the same way...when things are going well I am simultaneously bracing for some unforseen difficulty.
My greatest blessings are my kids of course. But they don't bring me any stress at all. HAHAHA

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Over-commitment, stresses me out!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Are you still out there? I haven't heard from you in awhile. It's been crazy over here. Hope all is well...