Here are the 13 reasons why I am having a bad week:
1. My car repair which will cost about $1100.
2. Work has been busy.
3. I want to cry every chance I get & I do.
4. I had a difficult time making a decision on moving to a bigger apartment.
5. I am too busy this week--way too many things to do after work each night.
6. My Mom had a doctor's appointment about her issue.
7. My Brother is trying to get his life on track.
8. My house needs to be spring cleaned & de-cluttered.
9. My dogs need to be bathed.
10. I feel disconnected to friends and family.
11. I have a nasty fever blister.
12. Every day this week has been a bad hair day & I am not sleeping.
13. Oh, did I tell you my car is going to cost $1100 to repair!
So, I am having a bad week. Here's the upside: My car will be repaired & it will be okay. I have decided NOT to move into a bigger place just yet in June. My apartment complex will paint my walls a different color and clean or replace my carpet. So, I am staying with the smaller apartment. I will save the additional money so I can either buy a house or a car in the next few years. I will do spring cleaning this week and next so I can de-clutter & re-arrange furniture so it will not look so jammed packed. My Mom's doctor's appt. went great. The doctor said it's a common cyst women get! Praise God. My Brother is doing great on trying to recover from his addictions. Abby will get groomed on Saturday. My ugly fever blister will eventually go away. My hair has a mind of it's own. I will go to bed earlier than my "normal" bed time. I will have a fun this weekend cleaning and spending time with friends. Please pray for my positive attitude to return!