Monday, March 26, 2007

Saturday Night and Our BIG FUN.

I had a great weekend. I went to see the Princess Show on Friday. I had a wonderful time. I love cute kiddie stuff. Before the show, we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! Incredible food with some Incredible Girls!

During the day on Saturday, I spent some needed alone time with myself and God. I did a few chores, prayed, and talked to God most of the afternoon. Saturday night, Karla and Deborah came over. I cooked dinner. If I do say so myself, dinner was good. We also had Pink Panties! YUM! I thought we were going to have a nice & relaxing time eating dinner and watching a movie.....Karla & Deborah wanted to play games, but I kept saying to myself....I did not want to play a game, I wanted to watch a movie. So, they twisted my arm & we played a game.......New Orleans Monopoly. It was BIG FUN. In the New Orleans Monopoly, the Chance and Community Chest are called BIG FUN & CONTINGENCY. The first time Karla got to pick up a BIG FUN card she literally screamed BIG FUN......so, the mood was set......each time any of us picked up a BIG FUN or CONTINGENCY card we all screamed BIG FUN or CONTINENCY. It was priceless. Deborah and I laughed so hard the first time Karla screamed BIG FUN. I had an incredible time on Saturday. Karla & Deborah, Thank you for a great evening.

2 comments:

Ladyornot.com said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time, too. I thought about you guys on "MONDAY MORNING"! Deb