Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The SHARP Pains of being an Adult.

I keep debating with myself on upgrading my apartment to a 2-bedroom, 2-bath. It was an easy decision UNTIL I had my car to the shop yesterday. It's going to cost about $1100 to repair! HOLINESS, that's a lot of money! I truly want to move...I want more space, more room, but at what cost? I can afford the increase in rent, but do I really want to spend that money on more rent?! Life is unfair....car repairs are unfair! My complex will have an available 2-bedroom in mid-April, but I need to put a $200 deposit by the end of the week. They would hold the 2-bedroom until June when my lease is up. Since the car repair, I do not have $200. So, I have a couple of options: I pray the apartment is still available when I do have the $200 in April OR simply sign a another 6 month lease for the apartment I am in now & move in December when my lease is up and I have money saved again....Adult decisions are never fun!

P.S. On top of the financial stress this week, I have the biggest fever blister. HipHipHooray for me! My new name is Poor & Ugly!

1 comment:

Ladyornot.com said...

SOrry to hear about your car!