Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chinese Fortune!

Lately, I have been addicted to Pei Wei (Chinese food). In the last 2 weeks, I have eaten it 5 times. Addicted! Here's my last fortune: Keep true to the dreams of your youth. This is one of my favorite fortunes. I keep thinking about my childhood's hopes and dreams. Time has truly changed my dreams now. When I was a child, I wanted to be just like my Mom.......an accountant. I thought that was the coolest job. I also wanted to have 5 kids, 3 dogs, live in the country, and drive a huge full-sized van.

What were some of your childhood's hopes & dreams?

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

A full-sized van huh? Interesting...Let's see what some of mine were. I wanted long hair, high-heeled shoes, long nails and I wanted to be an archaeologist. Because I liked watching the King Tut stuff on history channels. Then I switched and wanted to be a physical therapist. When I saw how much school it required I settled for being a bank teller. Thankfully God knew what I was best suited for and that was the job I currently have as MOM. This is definitely the best job I've ever had.

Phat Girl said...

How does someone sign up to be one of those MOM's? I really want to be one! :)