Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday 13: Yummy Foods!

My Thursday's 13 Blog is decided to 13 foods I can not live without. Life is simply too short to constantly be on a "diet". Last year, I lost 64 lbs. This year I have lost 5 so far! I still have a long road ahead of me, but it's these foods below which help me through the bad days:

1. Chocolate Cake with chocolate icing

2. Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate Ice Cream from Braums

3. Grandma Georgia's Banana Pudding

4. Sugar-Free Vanilla Nut Cafe Latte from Starbucks & Diet Dr. Pepper

5. Fried Chicken (Love that Chicken from Popeye's) or any one's fried chicken who can actually cook it

7. Breakfast foods: hard scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, grits with butter & cheese, bacon & sausage, pancakes

8. Karla's Chicken & Dumplings & Karen's lasagna

9. Po-boys (shrimp, catfish (blackened), or hot roast beef) OR any type of fried seafood platter

10. Rebecca's meatloaf with the the onions and potatoes in the center

11. French Fries, Pei Wei's Mandarin Kung Pao Chicken with no peanuts, Mr. Wok's Edamame, & Pizza (okay, so I added more on this one) :)

12. My Mom's Gumbo with Potato Salad

13. Tina's turtle brownies


Ladies & Gentlemen, This are the foods that I love! What is your Thursday 13?

No comments: