Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Migraine's are NEVER fun!

Yesterday morning was not pretty in my house! I woke up with a migraine headache. The pressure & pain were unbearable, but at 6am I told myself I could go to work. So, I took the dogs outside. The headache got worse with the pressure from walking. I still told myself I must go to work. I turned on the water, stepped inside the shower, and instantly the water pressure (which is not very strong) put me over the edge. I became very sick.......washed off, called in sick, took medicine, and slept until about 9am. I called my Karla friend to get some sympathy, rolled over and slept until about 10 am! I still had a headache, but nothing near the pain it was at 6am. I watched a little tv, ate a little breakfast, took a shower, and went to Karla's house. I had a good rest of the day with Karla and her 15 children (okay, 4 children).
When I finally went back to bed, my allergies were in horrible condition. Benadryl is wonderful! It's not easy being sick with no one to take care of you!!! Today my headache is still lingering, but my sinus are the real problem. The pressure in my head is intense today! I am at work today, but all I want to do is go back home and sleep! Duty calls...........so I am at work typing my blog. Go figure!

3 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

You are right, Migraines are never fun. I'm sorry you are suffering.

Ladyornot.com said...

I hope you feel better soon!

PandaMom said...

So sorry about your head! I can't even imagine, because I have never had one. I think I would think I was dieing if I ever had a headache that bad. Glad you like my new blog! ; )