Here are 13 reasons why I love New Orleans:
1. The People are incredible.
2. The accent is unique.
3. The food is the best on the planet.....My favorite restaurant, The Gumbo Shop, is located in the heart of the city.
4. It's my heritage, my home, my way of life.
5. My family still lives there.
6. The festivals are so much fun.
7. New Orleans is where I found Jesus.
8. My MawMaw is buried there.
9. The French Quarter is filled LIFE.
10. Beignets & Coffee at Cafe du Monde.
11. It's where I want to me buried.
12. It is under sea-level (this has always fascinated me).
13. MARDI GRAS with a side of KING CAKE--YUM!