Thursday, November 08, 2007

Toothless Wonder & The Remote Control Idiot

Tuesday morning at 11:30am I had a date with my Dr. Sexy, my Dentist. Dr. Sexy planned to remove a wisdom tooth, I planned to get high from the incredible "laughing" gas and the prescription pain pills he would give me after the appointment.
Friends, You should be so proud of me.....I made the dental appointment a month ago, and I did not cancel it. Heck, I'm proud of myself! Normally, I would have cancelled the appointment 2 or 3 times before I had enough guts to actually step into Dr. Sexy's office.
The weird part about the appointment was I was only in the dental chair for 25 minutes, and Dr. Sexy was only in my mouth for about 10 minutes. It only took him 10 minutes to pull my tooth. The horrific part of the of the whole experience is I heard the tooth being ripped from my mouth....10 minutes of hearing the tooth being pulled completely out of my head was about all I can take...I was totally grossed out!
I had a brilliant idea to schedule an appointment with the cable company Tuesday afternoon to receive a new cable box for my bedroom. When I made the cable appointment, I was totally irrational. I thought it would be a great idea to schedule my date with Dr. Sexy and the Cable man on the same day. Boy, I was wrong! The cable man came when my mouth was still numb and the pain meds were finally starting to work. Poor Fellow, he did not know what hit him. He changed out the cable box, asked if I knew how to program the remote control to the TV. I told him No, he then proceeds to explain it to me....In all my Medicated Glory, I told him to please program the stupid remote because I am a Remote Control Idiot. Enough Said! As the cable man was walking out, he asked if I was okay....Was I okay? Are you kidding me? I told him Dr. Sexy, my Dentist ripped my tooth out of mouth...and I was NOT okay. Yep, I freaked the Poor Fellow out!

No comments: