Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Shoe & Wall WON.

Friday evening, Deb and I had dinner plans. We planned for me to go to Deb's house to let her dog, Tiffany, outside before we went to dinner. While at Deb's house, I tripped and fell on one of Deb's shoes. I fell hard..real hard! I sprained my right ankle! Fun stuff!!!! Hurts bad, real bad.

Today, while I was changing my bed sheets. My right hand hit the wall hard..real hard. The wall took a huge chunk out of my finger. When I wash my hands (10 thousands a day), it burns!!!

The Shoe & Wall WON. I pray I will make it through the weekend without another accident!

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Girl are you pissed at me for something?

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Oh my goodness, are you okay? Maybe you should just stay in bed and take it easy for the next 24 hours.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Glad to know, you're still my friend.

Unknown said...

Ouch! Take it easy on yourself would ya?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.