Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stress Test & My BIG Mouth.

Monday and Today I took the Stress Test the Doctor ordered. The actually "Stress" part of the test was the worst 5 minutes of my life. The Tech injected me with some type of medicine which widened all my arteries and veins.....in other words it stressed my body out. I had every side effect they said I "might" get.......intense pressure in my head & shoulders, nausea, weakness in my arms and legs, chest pressure, shortness of breathe....these side effects were not light, they are above any pain I have ever experienced. Praise God the "Stress" part of the exam only lasted for 4 minutes, and the side effects completely wore off 1 minute later. I told the Tech, they should really use this medicine to torture prisoner's or very bad people. I promise you it will get them to confess! So, an hour after the "stress" test, I had to take the "resting" part of the test. I had to lay down on this little table. My rear end hung off the sides of the table. I started laughing immediately& the Tech started laughing b/c I told him my rear was hanging off. Since I was flat on my back, the Tech helped me get up........He held my hand and pushed my back up so I could finally set up. Well, here's where my BIG mouth comes in: I told him I could use him in my bed every morning. I definitely did not mean it the way it sounds.......I hardly ever embarrass myself, but yesterday I did! My face turned 10 shades of red. Then, I started behaving like a stupid little girl. I had to run out of the office. Today, the Tech'ss told me I was the highlight of their day yesterday b/c I was so funny! Praise God!

1 comment:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Oh Tammy, you had me laughing girl! I am sorry you had to go through torture, it sounds just aweful! I hope you get the results we have been praying for.