Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bitterness.













Give me the Coffee & No One Gets Hurt!

I'm bitter. I am not a morning person. Mornings are definitely not my favorite time of the day--unless I get up on my own without an alarm.

Let me explain my bitterness this morning. Yesterday, I had my review at work. My Supervisor & Manager both said I am doing a Great job, but they have noticed a few times in the last several weeks I have been late...which is somewhat true. I was told, they want everyone here on time, but they do not care what you do once you get here (does this really makes sense)?! Nope!

In the last few weeks, I have had doctor's appt.'s in the mornings. I have been coming in really late for those appt.'s. I normally get up between 5:30am & 6am everyone morning (really 6am is way to late for me to get up with everything I must do in the mornings). Lately, I have been pushing the time to 6:15a or 6:20am. On these mornings, I am rushing around so much that I am totally stressed out. So, after my review, I promised myself once the alarm goes off at 5:30a, I will only hit snooze once (okay, a girl still needs to feel like she has some type of control in the mornings).

When the alarm went off this morning..........Oh wait a minute, the alarm did not go off this morning, I woke up at 5am today. 30 MINUTES BEFORE MY ALARM WAS SET! I'm bitter. The Heavens must have it in for me!