Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Two Job Offers

Thanks so much for praying for me to find a job. I have been offered two jobs this week. Each company would be a great opportunity......one company is extremely close to home, pays a little more than I make, good benefits, etc. and the other company is in the next city over, pays a great deal more that I make now, but the company is going through a great deal of change.....and I am scared to make a decision. I think I know which one I would choose, but it's a tough decision. I feel I am so brain dead from my current job that I can not possibly do the job that pays so much money, and it's why I should choose the job that does not pay as much. So, with that thinking I am only hurting myself b/c I know I can do any job given me with proper training. One of the factors in my decision is the location of the other job.....But I could move closer to the job once my lease is up.........I do not have to live in the city I live in, and I have a friend who works for a moving company who might be able to get me a discount on moving in about 8 or 9 months when my lease is up. My dearest sweetest friend, Sharon, could I get a discount on moving? ;)

Please pray I make the right decision choosing the right company so I can do God's will and not my own.

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I am confident you'll make the right decision sweet friend. A new start...how exciting~!