Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's & Friendships!

Praise God yesterday is over. Valentine's Day never really bothered me until the last couple of years. I can not really explain it, but I have come to actually dislike Valentine's day! I am glad it's over. What's a single girl suppose to do on Valentine's day? Sit at home and drown in my own self-pity b/c I am Single.........NOPE, not going to happen.......Praise God I am Single, Praise God I only have to pick up after myself.........I am still looking for my soul-mate, and I know he's out there someone! God, Please bless my future husband.....may he be happy in you.

It's 3 days until my birthday!!! I am so looking forward to spending Saturday night with my family here in Dallas. God has blessed me completely with my circle of friends here in Dallas. I could not ask for better friends. It brings me to tears to imagine life without my friends, and my family! Life is completely about relationships and building your relationships through Christ. It's about watching our children grow up with lives filled with laughter, happiness, and the love of Christ. It's about having someone you can turn to when you need a friend. It's about the simple things in life.....the great book....God's word, Family, Friends, Laughter, Children, Happiness.....Life is simply a masterpiece waiting to happen........Thanks to my friends who have made my masterpiece exciting and fun! Thanks to all of my friends who love me just the way I am, Thank you for letting me into your lifes, Thank you for being there for me, and most importantly Thank you for being you!!!! God, please bless my family and friends......May they prosper in you.

Have a great day!

Big Hugs!

No comments: