Monday, November 03, 2008

Who does Depression hurt?

Everyone! I admit it. I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging. It's called depression. Depression sucks. I finally went to my doctor because I was having some female issues. I have been on the same birth control for 12 years. Did you know being on the same pill for 12 years can really cause depression in someone???? Since we our bodies constantly change, a woman should NOT be on the same pill for 12 years. Over the course of about 2 years, I have been extremely overly-emotional...meaning I cry way to often. Lately, in the 6 months, I cry constantly. I knew I had an issue when I started really crying for no reason watching one of my favorite TV shows named Angel. Angel is about a Vampire who has a soul and trys to destroy all evil in the world. It was weird to cry over a Vampire with a soul! :) I was sleeping too well...tossing and turning at night...having night sweats......not getting up to go work out (which is something I really LOVE).....I still took care of myself, my home and my dogs...just was overly emotional for no reason.....So, I know I really needed help!
I found a NEW incredible OB/GYN Doctor. She ran test....and it seems everything was okay. She changed my birth control. I seem to be slowly coming out of the fog. I am not crying as much now.....Praise God.

No comments: