Here are some of the things that make me cry:
1. The UNCONDITIONAL LOVE GOD has for ME.
3. Tears flow automatically when I hear or read about a story on Sept. 11th. (just thinking about Sept. 11th brings tears to my eyes.)
4. When I see or read about true love, my eyes start to get misty. True Love Stories always make me cry.
5. Holding a newborn (it's so peaceful)
6. Sitting in Church
7. Nature.....especially rainbows
9. The Plan God has for me.
10. The Many Blessing God has already provided me!
11. When I get "charlie horses", in my sleep. I woke up this morning screaming & crying b/c the pain was so intense!
Ladies, Since God created woman to be emotional, what makes you cry? :)