Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things that make me cry.

With each passing year, my emotions get the best of me at times. I find myself crying whether I am happy, sad, or upset. I chalk this up to simply being a Girl!

Here are some of the things that make me cry:

1. The UNCONDITIONAL LOVE GOD has for ME.

2. Weddings

3. Tears flow automatically when I hear or read about a story on Sept. 11th. (just thinking about Sept. 11th brings tears to my eyes.)

4. When I see or read about true love, my eyes start to get misty. True Love Stories always make me cry.

5. Holding a newborn (it's so peaceful)

6. Sitting in Church

7. Nature.....especially rainbows

8. TV/Movies

9. The Plan God has for me.

10. The Many Blessing God has already provided me!

11. When I get "charlie horses", in my sleep. I woke up this morning screaming & crying b/c the pain was so intense!

Ladies, Since God created woman to be emotional, what makes you cry? :)

1 comment:

Lesli said...

This one is easy. Thinking about my dad who died suddenly 7 years ago makes me cry. And most recently thinking about my cat Chloe who died makes me cry. Movies make me cry. Books make me cry. Animal crueltly makes me cry. PMS makes me cry. That's all & that is enough! :)