Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Prayers Needed

Friends,

Please pray for me. I am going to have a CT scan tomorrow of my heart...to be exact my aorta. I had a chest x-ray last week due to high levels of inflammation in my system. Well, when my doctor received the chest x-ray she noticed my aorta looked a little "unusual", not abnormal. But unusual enough she wanted me to do further testing. I am so scared something major will be wrong. It does not help I went on the internet to self-diagnose myself. The only thing the internet tells me is I have a major disease, will have a horrible operation and die within 6 months. Please pray for me.

Please pray for my Brother and his family. They are going through major attack from the Devil.

Please go read the blog of Confessions of a CF Husband. Please read the amazing story of the life of Nathan, Tricia, and 2-week old Gwyneth Rose. It will bring you to tears! Praise & Glory are given to God. He is the Healer in our lives!

4 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Girlie, I will most definitely be lifting you up in prayers.

Dear Jesus,
We rebuke any illness in Tammy's body. We pray for the radiologists who read her CT results. That they will find NOTHING wrong. May You alone be glorified by the miracle you are going to work in Tammy's life. We stand in faith for healing. Amen
Love you Tammy. I'll check on you manana.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I am praying... how did it go today?

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Tammy, How did things go today? No news, good news???

Love you and will continue to pray!

Heather