Thursday, January 24, 2008

Big Scary Test.

The CT scan was scheduled for 1:30pm. I called Karla right before the scan. She would not get off the phone with me until I actually walked into the building. Karla said, "I want to hear you walk in the office b/c I know you will chicken out." I think I have to find a new Karla friend....a new Karla who definitely does not know me like this Karla friend does! The Question of the day is.......Where can I find a new Karla Friend? (Dear Karla, I'm just joking. You know how much I love you, but can you please get out of my head sometimes..it's kinda eerie you know what I am thinking!) Right before I talked to Karla, I sat outside the doctor's office and thought I was going NOT walking into that building.
Before the CT scan, I was absolutely scared of the test. When the Nurse called me back, I was panicking inside. Honestly, I thought I was going to faint on the way to the CT scan room. My knees were wobbly and I started instantly shaking.
When I finally walked into the CT room, the nurse explained what was going to happen & how the medicine was going to make me feel. The BIG SCARY CT scan only took 12 minutes! 12 minutes! In the beginning, I was really afraid of the actual test. The test was a breeze. I am definitely more scared of the test results! The nurse said my doctor should receive the test results within 24 hours. I'm thinking I should hear from my doctor tomorrow morning! I will update this amazing blog when I find out the test results.........good or bad, I will update!
Please pray for me!!!!

UPDATE: My doctor's nurse called moments ago. I have a 4:15pm appointment to go over the test results.

No comments: