Friday, September 14, 2007

Update on Randy: Like Pulling Teeth

I was brave today. I IMed Randy. I tried to start the conversation with humor. Humor was the wrong move. Randy has no humor....very dry. The conversation was awkward & weird. It was really like pulling teeth to get answers from him. He never even asked a question until we started talking about why I was looking for a new church. I kept thinking if Randy was really interested he would ask more personal questions, be more interested, etc. Right? Right!! Randy recently has gone through a divorce after 12 years of marriage. He's not ready to even be friends with someone yet. On top of it all, he called my pups Mop Dog...Absolutely Rude! :) My pups maybe Mop Dogs, but I'm the only one who can call them Mops! HaHa!
So, Mr. Randy unless you miraculous change over night, I will need a man who already has a sense of humor and is not so newly divorced. Randy, I'll pray for you to heal and to find happiness again!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey at least you tried. I'm proud of you...now move along dear....Randy's got too MUCH baggage. Hey by the way, check out the huge garage sale going on at Four Corners Church today. Front parking lot. Great bargains.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Need an update....

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Any day now...I will see an update on this blog.....patiently waiting..........and waiting.....and WAITING! (well not so patient I guess) ;o)

Amber said...

I would love to hear how the conversation went!! You'll have to tell me sometime. Sorry I'm just now getting around to reading blogs. I like to hear all of the mooshy stuff????