Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm a HUGE Chicken

Today, I felt as if I turned 16 all over again. Let me explain my silliness to you.....Melanie and I were talking about finding me a man. We talked about finding someone at the office.....Eventually the conversation lead to a man at the office named Randy. Well, today Melanie talked to Randy about me. I turned into a 16 yr old again. Melanie told me to instant message Randy after they talked.....I said NO....because I am a HUGE Chicken. Honestly, I do not think Randy is interested BUT Mel insisted I IM him. Did I IM him? No. I promised Mel I would tomorrow. I might have to call in sick tomorrow just to avoid MY promise. Am I scared? Yes Why? I dunno. Well, I AM going to work tomorrow and I will IM Randy. It's not easy being Single.

Ladies & Gentlemen--Please give me some advice.

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm with you....if Randy's interested he'll IM you....Nothing more awkward than a forced encounter...however Jason and I did meet on a blind date and we just celebrated our 10 year anniversary yesterday. So, maybe you should give it a try. You'll be able to tell immediately if he reciprocates with a response to your IM.

Hey stranger things have happened.