Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Police Officer

On my way to work this morning, Mr. Police Officer pulled me over. The reason he pulled me over is because my left break light is out. He was a very NICE & FUNNY Man! He asked for my driver's license and proof of insurance which I gave him very quickly. He asked if I still lived at the address on my driver's license and if I still actually have insurance. I told him I still live at the address on the driver's license, and if he wanted the name & location of my insurance agent, I would kindly give it to him. He laughed. He returned my insurance card and told me he was going to check to see if I had any warrants out for my arrest & he was going to be back shortly. I started laughing. He came back and told me I was a little too clean and I was allowed to go to work.

I'm marking this day in my calendar as a NO traffic ticket and a NICE COP day!

No comments: