Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thoughts for the day...

*I had the same nightmare a couple of times this week......and it really disturbs me. I hate bad dreams especially when I am the only one in bed!

*Today is BEAUTIFUL outside. I pray for more days like this.

*I went walking yesterday afternoon on the trail behind my apartment complex for about 40 minutes. WOW....I went walking for 40 minutes. When I first started walking again, 25 minutes would do me in! By the time I got home I felt like my legs were rubber. The dogs and I took a nap for about 30 minutes.

*I started using new hair products (something I never do) & my hair is looking good. I'm too sexy for my hair.........to sexy it hurts!

*I am ready for vacation. Pray for my family to have a happy, fun vacation.

*I want a day where I have no commitments, obligations, or chores.

*Praise God for a Mother who in her own way loves me but at the same time trys to control me. When will she learn I am an adult who makes my own decisions, pays my own bills, and cleans my own house. Yesterday afternoon, she tried telling me how to manage my money. This drives me crazy.

*Praise God for friends like Kenny & Karla who show love to all children. Karla: Please remember your Rewards are heavenly, and you will make it with extra children in the house. I am ready for a great Saturday afternoon.

*I would love to be on the beach today with a margarita in hand, or in the mountains with a good book and a cup of coffee.

*My MawMaw's birthday would have been this Saturday, Sept. 30th. I am now teary eyed just thinking about spending another birthday without her. God: I miss her dearly.

*Have you ever wondered why Girls mature faster boys?

*I need a nap right now.

*I am ready for Friday.

*I have to get back to work now. They pay me to work, not blog.

4 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies & a Hound said...

You have the wrong job! Everyone should be paid to blog...it's theraputic!

Heather said...

Don't forget some scrumptous chicken tortilla soup on Fri. night with your adopted family...US!

Rebeccalynn_dj said...

my thought
*why are we not on the beach drinking margaritas?

Fun blog :)

Blueeyes said...

Amen Rebecca, AMEN!

I am looking forward to seeing my Rice family tonight.....I must remember to take the right street or I will be in traffic forever!

Blogging is great therapy.