Thursday, September 21, 2006

Comfort Food for the Sick.

Since I have been sick, I have craved my "sick/comfort" foods. Each time I am sick, I want Wendy's french fries, hot & sour soup, chinese food, fried chicken from only Popeye's, chicken fried steak or chicken, chicken tortilla soup, apple juice, diet 7-up, and chocolate. The only thing I have had this time is apple juice and diet 7-up! I want to lose another 20 lbs before vacation so I am being strict on myself, BUT today I am having lots of weak moments. I keep thinking I could go to Popeyes for dinner and be good for the rest of the week.......Or I can go for a long walk this afternoon after I eat Popeyes. I keep saying to myself.....Devil, GET behind me! I do not need or want Popeyes! I am NOT going to eat Popeyes tonight, I am NOT going to eat Popeyes tonight, I am NOT going to eat Popeyes tonight.......I Am going to eat blackened fish with veggies, and I am going to LOVE it! Can one of my dear friends go to Popeyes and stand guard for me? If you see my car at Popeyes, you have my full permission to start shooting at my tires!

What are your comfort foods when you are sick?

4 comments:

Phat Girl said...

WHAT NO EATS COMFORT FOOD WHEN YOU ARE SICK? YOU BUNCH OF WEIRDOS!

HUGS & LOVE, TAMMY

Ladyornot.com said...

I eat cake and frosting. I can't get enough.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I really like to drink Cran-Apple juice. As far as food, I know chicken soup is good for me so I eat it. However, it is not what I crave. I tend to crave hamburgers when I'm sick.

Hamburgers and Cran-Apple... what does that say?!?

Phat Girl said...

It says you have a healthy side with a cranapple kick?