Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend Plans & Question of the day

I had a great weekend. Friday night, I went to dinner with the Harpers......and back to their house to discuss VBS. I am excited to help decorate for VBS. Heather and I are going to have a good time decorating! Saturday, I worked at Sonic as a fundraiser for my Sorority! Sunday was church most of the day! All in All, it was a great weekend! I really enjoyed myself catching up with old friends..............

Question of the day: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

That I'm pre-diabetic. But, I am going to do something about this. I'm joining Lifetime Fitness tomorrow. Yippee!!!

Phat Girl said...

Congrats on joining Lifetime Fitness! Good Luck working out!

I would change the same thing......I want to be 100% healthy!