Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Texas Heat

Before I moved to Texas, no one warned me about the Texas HEAT! If I knew then what I know now, I would have moved to a State where the temperature was comfortable all year long! The closer Summer approaches the more I dread the Hot Weather.
When I got home after work yesterday, I walked the dogs......It was getting pretty warm...Thank Goodness the wind was blowing. I re-potted a plant and swept the patio! By the time I was finished, I felt way to hot to do anything else! Simply, it's not going to be a pretty summer for me! I am guessing from June 15th to Sept. 1st I am going to be the AC.
It's funny, but the older I get the more I love being outside, but the more I hate like the heat. Since I am so fair complexed, I burn so easily, the heat and sun completely wear me down......I love being in the pool......So, if you are looking for me........Come and Find me in the Pool!

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

By the way, it's freaking HOT in TX. Warned ya!