Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A New Year, A New Life

I simply can not believe it is 2006! 2005 flew by so very quickly!!! It's amazing the older I get the more time passes more quickly!

On New Years's Eve, I went to Deb and Robert's house. We played a couple of games, ate, and watched a not so funny movie, The Party. Deb said it was so funny, and I thought it was so boring! Sorry Deb..........but it made me fall asleep!!! I work up about 10pm after my little nap, and then Deb and I stayed up until about 12:05am.........We were so tired we went to bed! In my younger days, I could stay up until the wee hours in the morning, and now I have officially become old! LOL!

I am excited about 2006............I have my resolutions all planned out........growing my faith, a diet (oops a life style change), excersise, and finding a husband!

Good Luck to everyone with your New Resolutions!

God Bless!

No comments: