Monday, April 21, 2008

Working-out ROCKS.

I have never enjoyed working out. In the past, I hated it. I have felt awkward always being the biggest girl in the gym. It's amazing how after 12 years of working-out on and off has changed my way of thinking.
I called my Karla Friend today to confess something. I really enjoy working out. Do I like getting up at 4:45am to get to the gym by 5am? My answer is absolutely NO! Honestly, I think working out in the morning before I start my day helps me tremendously. At the end of the day, my energy is zapped......all I can think about is how I can not wait to get home. I enjoy knowing I am doing something great for my body. I enjoy the quality time I have with Karla, even if we are sweating. I enjoy having lots of energy at the end of the day on the days I work out. I'm amazed at the difference in my body since I started working out.
Last week, I could not work out because I was sick. I missed it. I am shocked I even said that. I felt the difference of not working out for a week today after I finished working out and sat in my car. My legs were hurting. I loved it!

Do you work out? If so, do you love or hate it?

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I workout usually Mon, Wed, Thurs and I do enjoy it (sometimes more than others). I especially like it when I am sore the next day, if I'm not I feel like I've wasted my time.

Unknown said...

I just started working out 4 months ago after doing absolutely nothing for many many years. I love it as well! I felt like a dork in many of the classes at first but maybe because I am older I really didn't care....I like to laugh at myself. I enjoy the classes MUCH more than the boring cardio machines.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Any time you want to update this blog, we'll be happy to read it.
Heather