Monday, April 07, 2008

There's a First time for everything.....

I hate when "skinny/thin" people say, I forgot to eat breakfast/lunch/supper. Normally, "MY" Skinny Girl inside just wants to deck them right in the kisser when I hear they forgot to eat, but the Phat/Overweight Girl that I actually am holds the Skinny Girl back. How can some just forget to eat? Food is what gives us energy!

Well, I got to the office this morning with lots of orders and phone calls to place, lots of conversations among co-workers. I got to the office at 7:20am....and at 9am I thought to myself I need to eat b/c I am hungry. Then, the phone rang. Fifteen minutes ago, I started become so hungry........I thought to myself "Why am I so hungry b/c I had breakfast?!"

Guess what? I FORGOT TO EAT BREAKFAST! THIS PHAT GIRL FORGOT TO EAT! WOW! I'm off to lunch now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you now know it has nothing to do with being phat or skinny...just crazy busyiness...or screwed up priorities maybe. :)