Friday, July 13, 2007

Funny Story.

Karla & I were at Sonic last night. Karla ordered a soft serve ice cream cone. I started watching Karla eat her cone. I thought she ate her cone pretty weird (Karla bites into her ice cream instead of licking it).......So, I told her what I thought. Within seconds Karla started laughing so hard ice cream came flying out of her month. It was quite funny to see my Karla friend spitting ice cream. We laughed & laughed.......Yep, we had the giggles.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you got the giggles?

2 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Every time I drink lemonade!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

With you at our last "SONIC" experience. And...the other day when I was trying to get Luke to pee in the potty....Yes, you DID convict me on Monday night that I should be trying harder at the pee pee training. Kind of like the subtle "lupus msg" you got from my kin. See my blog for the penis story details.