Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Itchy & Scratchy!

I had a long itchy & scratchy weekend. My hives got worse on Friday night/Saturday morning. I woke up Saturday morning with intense muscle pain, a horrible headache, and the palms of my hands & the bottoms of my feet itched constantly & other places I will not mention. It was miserable. I went to Kirsten's & Stephanie's dance recital on Saturday morning. I went to Karen's house to eat lunch.........I ate lunch & I slept on the sofa for 2 hours. It was GREAT! The only reason I really woke up is b/c I got a "charlie horse" in my left foot. Oh well. I had a 2 hour nap.
On Sunday, I did not do anything I had planned. I slept until noon (which is something I have not done since I was in my early 20's). I stayed in bed most of the day except when I took the dogs outside, but it right back in bed or back on the sofa. I have never scratched my hands and feet this much in my life. I was even at a point where scratching my feet did not tickle anymore!
I finally went back to the Doctor yesterday. She gave me medication, and I am back on the mend. I went to dinner at my friends, Kenny's & Karla's last night. Karla cooked homemade egg rolls. They were FABULOUS! Thanks for Dinner Karla! I appreciated tons last night. It was one of the best meals I have had in days.

I did rent 3 movies this weekend: A Night at the Museum, Because I said So, and Freedom Writers. These Movies were GREAT! I'm trying to think of a post about the movie Freedom Writers. Great movie. I will post it soon (when I have more time).

No comments: