I need to list 7 random things that many of you out in blogland may not know about me. The rules are to list the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love to People watch. People make me laugh. My favorite place to People Watch is at the Airport.
2. When I was 22, I moved to Dallas. When people ask why I moved to Dallas, I ALWAYS tell them it was my youth and stupidity. I do NOT want to always live here. I would love to some day more back to Louisiana.
3. I accepted Christ was I was around 5 years old. I did not fully comprehend what that really meant until I went to see Max Lucado in "concert". Mr. Lucado told me I was UN-conditionally loved by God. I am still amazed that "I" am loved unconditionally. I was 25 years old.
4. I was adopted by Step-Dad when I was 30! My Parents met when I was 7, married when I was 9, and he's been my Daddy since they said, "I Do"!
5. I have had my heart broken only once. It was hard, but everytime I think about it I always hear the Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers" in my head. Praise God I never married that man. ;)
6. Getting old scares me. I tell People I am 29, but recently turned 34. When I was 30, I started falling apart. What will fall out at 40?
7. I want children one day, but the thought of popping those babies out of my body scares me beyond belief! I want a c-section or to adopt!
These People have been Officially Tagged: