Thursday, December 13, 2007

Red Head Moment

As I turned on the dryer, it would not turn on. I was getting upset...I thought I can not believe I have to call maintenance again to fix something. Also, I just washed all my dirty panties...and they all needed to be dried by tomorrow morning! I tried turning the knob again to turn on the dryer. Still did not come on. I was so frustrated I slammed the dryer door closed. Okay, BlueEyes, Another RedHead Moment! The Dryer does not work unless the door is closed.....When I realized what I did, I turned on the dryer. The dryer is now working beautifully!
I'm off to bed...Night, Night Blogging World.

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

That sounds like something YOU would do. If it's any consellation. I once cooked an entire ribeye steak, in a pan ON TOP OF THE BURNER COVER. Talking on the phone and cooking, don't mix.