Friday, July 21, 2006

Hunt is over.

My hunt for a plate rack is over. Thanks to my friend, Heather! I can not relax about buying it. I now will stress over how to display it. I think I have convinced Heather to come over to my house one night next week to help me display the "rack", and the pictures evenly. I can never get anything on the walls evenly the first, second, third, or fourth time.......I probably have hundreds of nail holes in my walls covered by the pictures. How does one actually fill the holes in your walls without having to paint them again? Does anyone know?

I am ready for the weekend........although I will not have a moment of rest (b/c I am a Beautiful Social Butterfly).......At least I will not be in the office. I have a love/hate relationship with my job, and a much needed break is needed. Two whole entire days devoted to something I want to do, when I want to do it, how I want to do it, and with whom I want to do it to...........PRICELESS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As for the holes in the wall, we use white toothpaste--it works wonders!

I am glad to hear that you have finally solved your "rack" issues--good luck hanging them.