Monday, March 06, 2006

Survival of the Fittest!

I started the Cea-HOW eating plan today! I want to be a BIGGER LOSER than I am now! I pray God gives me the strength, and the will-power to lose weight! I need to be healthier, and look sexier! Amen! I met some really great people at the cea-how meeting!

I had a 4 day weekend! It was great to be out of the office. I went to the Doctor, the movies, cooked dinner for some friends, shopped until my feet hurt, went to a Cea-HOW meeting, church, and watched movies at home! It was great! I even took the dogs for a long walk on Saturday and by the time we got home we were all exhausted!

During Lent, I want to take more time out for God, and Thank God for all my many blessings! Each day I am going to pray and thank God for something in my life I love! God is Glorious!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey chica...Email me your email address. I have the next Pokeno email to send you. Thanks. H

Ladyornot.com said...

I am proud of you! keep up the good work