Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two Things.

Thing 1: I'm a BIG Girl. I have been heavy most of my life. I have gone on many diets-some have worked & some have not. I'm realizing it's not about dieting. It's simply a matter of a lifestyle change. I have decided to join Weight Watchers next week. Tuesday, May 5th will be the greatest day of my life. I'm actually looking forward to Weight Watchers. WW's HERE I COME! I hope to lose 50 lbs by September. Of course, I'm more than just 50 lbs overweight, but starting out with a reachable smaller goal always works best for me.

Thing 2: I want to change the title of my blog. I'm over "The Boring Life of a Single Woman". Do you have any suggestions on a new name?

3 comments:

Lesli said...

The Exciting Life of a Texas Rose?

Southern Belle??

I think you should tie in the Southern part somehow!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Change the blog name to something fabulous and positive! Not that I have any amazing ideas yet, but I will think on it. Incorporating your dogs, or your hair color might be fun. Ravings from the Ravishing Redhead, LOL!? Laura

Anonymous said...

Random ravings of the ravishing redhead? Laura