Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PMS & Chocolate!

I am PMSing this week. Today, I woke up at 4:30am to get to the gym! Do you want to know how bad I am PMSing this week? When the alarm went off at 4:30am, the very first thing I thought about was CHOCOLATE!!!! The second thing was "I DO NOT WANT TO WORK OUT!" Since I have not been to the gym in 2.5 weeks, I decided to finally get back into the swing of things!

The gym was great this morning. I have WAY more energy than I have had in weeks this time in the afternoon. Exercising does the body Good! :)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Girl, move over cause we are in the same boat. PMS, a NEED for chocolate and working out against my will....oh and don't forget fatigue, I feel like I could sleep for about 12 hours straight. Which won't be happening anytime soon cause our calendar is FULL this weekend.