Monday, June 23, 2008

Wrinkles.

Lately, I have noticed very fine lines on my face. The fine lines are just a nice way of saying I have WRINKLES!

On Dictionary.com, the definition is this:

wrinkle n.
A small furrow, ridge, or crease on a normally smooth surface, caused by crumpling, folding, or shrinking.
A line or crease in the skin, as from age.
A clever trick, method, or device, especially one that is new and different.
A problem or imperfection; a fault: The report had to be revised because of a few wrinkles.


I know for a FACT, these little wrinkles were NOT here 5 or 10 years ago. I cannot believe they just appeared overnight! It freaks me out to know my pretty little face is actually show some age! I'm only 29 + 5 years old! I am way too old to have "fine lines"!

Have you noticed wrinkles on yourself lately? If so, tell me all about it!
The small imperfections/ridges/creases/problems/imperfections must be stopped NOW! What do you use on your pretty little face to stop the wrinkles.

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Nothing, wrinkles are a sign of maturity and wisdom. I'm leaving mine just the way they are. No Olay for me.