Monday, August 04, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up!

Friday night, I went to have drinks with my friend Melanie (Mel). We went to a local hang out in Frisco. We had a great time. Before we went "out", I took a 1.5 hour nap on the sofa. I was sooo ready to put on pj's and crawl into bed and it was only 8:30pm! Yep, it's official I am old! I wanted to go to bed at 8:30pm on a FRIDAY night! LAME!
Saturday morning/afternoon, I cleaned my entire apartment! It's so pretty cleaned. I just wish it would stay that way. My friends, Deb & Robert, came over for dinner. It was their first time seeing my new apartment. We had a good time just hanging around, watching Pretty Woman, and talking!
Sunday was filled with Sunday school class, church, lunch, friends, and Army Wives. Exciting?!

How was your weekend?

No comments: