Friday, November 10, 2006

New Job

Well, my first two days are almost over. The job is not exactly what I thought it would be (good and bad). My health insurance does not begin until Jan. 1st.......I was told it was Dec. 1st. My schedule was 8:30a to 5:30p, but it now is 7:30a to 4:30a. The people are very quiet which is something I am not use too........however, they are nice for the most part. The company really does not have a "training" program.......I am a Special Order Buyer. I handle all the special orders for the company. I am not sure if I am going to like it, but for the time being.......they are paying me great money. So, I am going to get trained and learn to like it! However, I do have an interview on Wednesday at 12:30pm with a new company in Dallas right off Tollway & Spring Valley. Please pray God's will be done.

God Bless.
Have a safe weekend!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I love the hours....those are the one's I would prefer. You miss the traffic. We'll have to talk about this whole "I don't like it" attitude.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I will be praying!